Active participation in the life of the parish by giving fully of your time, talent and treasure and by regularly attending Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation is a requirement for attendance at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School.
|Pre-K3 to 5th Grade||6th to 8th Grade|
|$8,100||$8,600||Families with two or more children enrolled in the school will receive a discount of $500.00 per child.|
TUITION COVERS SCHOOL OPERATIONS AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEES:
- S.T.R.E.A.M. Materials
- Standardized Testing
- Instructional Materials
- Digital Instructional Programs
- Technology Fee
- iPad Fee
- Counseling Services
- Athletic Fee (not the same as the after school sports fee paid per sport)
Payment Plan Options
- One-Time payment in full (3% discount)
- To be paid in full by July 20, 2020 by ACH transaction through FACTS
- Installment payment plan through FACTS Management
- Eleven monthly installments from July 2021 through May 2022
Additional Fees That May Apply
Field Trips, Parish Festival, After School Care, Lunch, Extracurricular Activities, Sports Teams, Graduation and other miscellaneous activities.
All new students must commence registration process within five business days of receipt of acceptance letter.